San Francisco, CA
We are looking for passionate UX Designer to play a key role in shaping the future of the world's largest game and content distribution platform. Located in the heart of San Francisco's SOMA district, you will partner with a cross-functional team of product managers, researchers, writers, engineers, and business partners to ideate and craft experiences that delight our users.
As part of the larger SONY design community, you will be part of a global design group that respects and celebrates the value of design, design thinking and design process. Collaborate with designers both locally and globally to elevate the standard of design across the organization.
An ideal candidate possesses passion, dedication, and skills vital to deliver best-in-class products and experiences. If this sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Craft user-centric product experiences with relentless focus on ease-of-use and value delivery for customers
• Communicate and build consensus on a product experiences with cross-functional teams and key stakeholders
• Deliver high-quality design solutions, paired with detail specifications for implementation
• Partner with UX research, content, product management and engineering to ensure alignment throughout the process
• Actively manage and prioritization work in order to deliver designs in a timely manner
• BA/BS degree in design related studies, or equivalent experience as a UX Designer
• Portfolio demonstrating proficiency in interaction design and visual design
• Proficient in Sketch, Figma, and working knowledge of emerging software
• Deep experience working within a technical environment that includes both hardware and software
• Knowledge of tools for motion and prototyping
• Experience designing for a global audience in multiple languages
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender reassignment), race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, trade union membership or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g46x5q-34-204-174-110-42 in your application.