Trading Performance Associate Manager
San Mateo, CA (onsite)
This role sits within the PlayStation Services team who are accountable for the planning and delivery of trading plans to drive growth for PlayStation Plus.
This Trading Performance Associate Manager will operate within the Trading team, a subset of the Subscriptions Growth team. The Trading team lead on all in-month performance reporting, providing weekly updates, with full month projections and coherent narratives on the factors affecting subscriptions growth. The primary goal of the trading team is to keep the wider Services team and senior leadership up-to-date across the latest performance trends, driving dynamic decision making to reach growth and revenue targets.
The role will work closely with commercial colleagues and the Insights team within Services, with a specific remit on Retention and the movement of customers between tiers on PlayStation Plus. As part of this role, you will lead on developing innovative methodologies to accurately project upcoming renewals and upgrade performance.
Experience in a trading environment and a strong commercial sense are also required for interpretation of performance and mitigation planning. Strong Collaboration skills are essential to work with colleagues from console traffic, payments and the PlayStation store teams to grow insights on performance.
What you'll be doing:
• Supporting delivery of trading and performance updates for PlayStation Plus
• Devising innovative solutions for in-month forecasting for renewal rates and upgrades
• Working with Commercial colleagues to account for upcoming promotions, changes to the service, or changes in the gaming industry
• Tracking in-month performance and amending monthly outlooks based on current performance
• Mitigation planning to achieving quarterly objectives.
• Working with insight analysts to understand and explain deviations from the forecast
• Highlight trends, risks, and opportunities to support decision making
What we are looking for:
• At least 4 years experience in subscriptions
• Strong Commercial sense and experience in trading
• Strong Collaboration skills to work with colleagues across the globe
• Strong Excel skills
• Passion for the gaming industry
• Good communication and presentation skills
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender reassignment), race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, trade union membership or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
PlayStation is a Fair Chance employer and qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for employment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r725zp-35-172-223-251-42 in your application.