Nixxes Software is an industry-leading Dutch company specializing in video game design, development and porting.
Working alongside global partners since 1999, our work is fuelled by a love for gaming and commitment to innovation. Our Utrecht based team prides itself on delivering the best possible experience for every gamer, regardless of platform. In July 2021 Nixxes joined PlayStation Studios to focus on delivering the highest-quality gameplay experiences for PlayStation fans.
For our studio in Utrecht, Netherlands, we're looking for a highly collaborative, passionate and skilled Systems Programmer to help implement and improve our tools and game systems for upcoming AAA titles.
Competencies, skills & knowledge:
• You are able to design, implement and/or extend game systems for both PC and console.
• You have a pragmatic, hands-on problem solving mentality.
• You have C++ knowledge and experience.
• You aim to design and write well-structured, readable and maintainable code.
• You work well in a team and on a large code base.
• You have good communication skills in written and spoken English.
• You have good understanding of code performance and complexity.
• You work well in an environment with deadlines and milestones.
• Game industry and development experience.
• Experience developing games on PC and game consoles like Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5 etc.
• Strong debugging skills.
• (Native) Dutch speaker.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender reassignment), race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, trade union membership or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
PlayStation is a Fair Chance employer and qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for employment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g62e4q-35-172-223-251-42 in your application.