IT Security Analyst
San Diego, CA
At Sony Interactive Entertainment PlayStation, we are obsessed with providing customers a seamless experience in our platform both inside and outside the game. We have recently launched PlayStation Direct, an online store where PlayStation fans can purchase consoles, accessories, games and more, directly from PlayStation. As we continue to build and expand this new commerce platform for physical goods, we are looking for a Staff Software Engineer – AEM to join the team. This is a highly visible position within PlayStation's Commerce Platform Engineering organization.
As a Staff Software Engineer, you will
• Lead design and implementation of PlayStation Direct store front using Adobe Experience Manager.
• Provide hands-on designs, prototypes, and implementations incorporating software engineering best practices.
• Be an advocate for continuous process improvement and push the limits of technology.
• Work in an agile and highly collaborative environment with our globally distributed engineering teams, architecture, product management, quality assurance, and operations.
• Stay abreast of industry trends.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field.
• 10+ years of total experience as a hands-on software engineer.
• 6+ years of experience in Adobe Experience Manager and related Adobe products.
• 6+ years of experience in Java/JEE.
• Hands on experience in AEM Pages, Components, Tags, Experience Fragments, Workflows, OSGi services, Sling Servlets, Event Listeners etc.,
• Experience delivering powerful features such as multi-site and multi-channel delivery, personalization/targeting, content aggregation & syndication, multi-lingual support, automated workflow management, social media etc.
• Proficient in software development process, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
• Strong analytical skills and a sense of ownership.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• AEM administration knowledge is a plus.
• Experience in deploying, operating, and running AEM in AWS or other cloud environment.
Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) is responsible for the PlayStation® brand and family of products and services.