Sr. Technical Project Manager, Cloud Engineering
Aliso Viejo, CA
At PlayStation, we're leading the revolution in cloud gaming as we push the boundaries of what's possible! And we invite you to use your skills, time, and passion on projects that are building the future. We're looking for people who want to make a difference, love working with creative, intelligent, and collaborative teammates. If that sounds like something you would love to do, we want to hear from you! Come help us build a world-class cloud platform capable of delivering fun and unique gaming experiences to millions of players.
As a Senior Technical Project Manager at PlayStation, you will lead projects developing new software, and hardware technology for Cloud Gaming.
• You will influence teams that craft, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve critical software systems.
• You will work with key partners on gathering requirements, identifying risks, lead schedules, and communicate the status across.
• You will also work with both, internal and external development teams to define project milestones, schedules, deliverables, and the progress of various projects.
• Manage short and long-term cross-team execution planning and team roadmap.
• Develop and own communication plans for communicating program status, big picture, challenges, and risks to partners effectively and
• Provide software development and project management, cross-functional coordination, and communications to deliver program outcomes.
• Assess and evaluate a program's technical implementation with engineering to determine the best strategy for the challenge at hand.
• Lead several technical programs for Cloud Engineering, setting priorities for products and engineering, leading multi-functional teams, ensuring success metrics are advising future efforts, and quickly fine tuning the program as needed.
• Problem solving within fast-paced and constantly evolving environments, with the ability to bring order to ambiguous scenarios.
• Experience developing and launching products that require collaboration between internal teams and external partner teams.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
• 8+ years of experience in cloud computing new technologies or related technical field.
• Strong working experience with Project Management tools (i.e., Atlassian suite), Agile and Scrum methodologies in leading technical projects.
• Ability to prioritize well and articulate your product roadmap across business functions and geographies, whether in small group discussions or large-scale presentation.
• Experience working cross-functionally in a highly integrated team composed of both technical and non-technical members
Desired Skills and Knowledge
• Gaming and start-up experience.
• Experience working with video streaming and distributed services is a plus.
• PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM certifications.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d81ep6-54-144-55-253-42 in your application.