Sr. Software Development Engineer in Test
Aliso Viejo, CA
At PlayStation, we are passionate about both collaboration and technology. We love building the systems that millions of people use.
Do you have a passion for test-driven development and automation? We are looking for a Sr. Software Development Engineer in Test who can help ensure we're able to continue to grow our capabilities without negative impact on our user base.
What You'll Do
• Set up test frameworks, and help teams set up automation infrastructure
• Develop and implement standard methodologies for test-driven development, continuous build and deploy, automated testing, multi-functional end-to-end testing, including device testing, and performance testing.
• Work with globally distributed teams to engage early and provide continuous delivery of high-quality software products that delight Sony customers.
• Lead, Monitor, and give mentorship to in-house and offshore automation engineers
• Lead and Monitor various Jenkins Jobs and report statuses
• Identify and execute on opportunities to improve the QA process
• Expand testing and automation across teams to promote ownership of quality
• Work with console developers to ensure that all features and bug fixes come with automated test coverage
• Collaborate with distributed teams for cross-functional automation design and development.
• Maintain and improve existing Python-based automation framework
• A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field, or ability to demonstrate equivalent knowledge
• 7+ years of experience in building and executing test plans and test cases.
• 7+ years or equivalent experience in advanced UI automation for web/mobile applications
• Experience as a Lead
• Practical experience using development and deployment tools: Git, Jenkins, Docker
• Experience with Selenium or Appium
• Knowledge and experience testing APIs and Service-Oriented architecture
• Experience with at least one modern web application framework, preferably React
• Experience with Agile development methodologies and TDD processes
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gx3bm4-3-236-98-69-42 in your application.