Sr. Product Manager - (Account Experiences) Family Players & Parental Controls
Senior Product Manager - (Account Experiences) Family Players & Parental Controls
San Diego or San Francisco CA
Do you play games with family members? Come to PlayStation and build the Best Place to Play for ''Family Play''!
We are looking for a Product Manager passionate about crafting the most exciting place to play with the broad variety of members within the family AND providing a safe environment for the family members, especially for children. Your work will let parents have a great time together with their children, while having the peace of mind with safety and parental controls when they play alone.
This role will be based in our San Diego, Los Angeles, or San Francisco office.
The Product Manager will lead end-to-end planning, development, and delivery of company products and experiences. Responsibilities include:
• Envisioning and defining strategy for enhanced experiences for Family players from a basis in experience, research, and data analysis
• Identifying and driving integrations of Family Players (incl. Child Players) experiences onto various company products
• Breaking down sophisticated business problems into simple functional requirements for technical analysis
• Measuring positive impacts to the PlayStation platform and services, including overall customer satisfaction, affinity, and engagement for product offerings
• Working with globally distributed internal partners to develop a competitive roadmap for technology products and assess prioritization on the backlog.
• Defining software product requirements documentation and functional specifications for features and application improvements.
• Collaborating with designers and engineers to identify optimal customer-centric solutions, create end-user prototypes and deliver design specifications for technical implementation.
• Analyzing market and data trends for PlayStation's products, researching child related regulations, and sharing analysis findings on user research and industry trends to shape product strategy and direction.
• BA/BS Degreeor equivalent required
• Minimum 5 years of experience with progressively increased responsibility in product management of software, services, and/or platforms
• Understanding of the challenges of children online gaming and parental control. Experience in the area is strongly preferred.
• Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with a diverse set of globally distributed partners and project team members (UX designers, engineers, managers, business teams, etc)
• Experience defining, prioritizing, managing and releasing large-scale consumer products
• Outstanding problem-solving skills with proven track record to break down sophisticated business problems into concise functional requirements
• Ability to lead and influence cross-functional teams without direct management oversight
• Flexibility to work (including travel in the future) for key global partner meetings
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rzpv27-54-211-101-93-42 in your application.