Sr. Product Manager, Experimentation Platform
San Francisco, CA (SOMA)
This team enables all product managers, engineers, business operators and publishers to optimize and bring innovative product and services to market, that make PlayStation, the best place to play!
Located in San Francisco, the team is passionate about gaming and experimentation, as well as being friendly, encouraging, and inclusive. We are looking for a Senior Product Manager who can chart the path forward for PlayStation's Experimentation platform.
This role will be responsible for the product strategy, vision, and roadmap of the Experimentation Platform, with a view to enable experience teams across PlayStation to build innovative services and products. The ideal candidate is a Product Management professional who brings scalable and innovative products to market and has the required technical background to partner with a variety of product, engineering, data science and operations teams.
You have worked on establishing experimentation culture and know how for various teams and companies, growing experimentation velocity and bridging client-side and server-side experimentation needs. You anchor your decisions in strategy and defend them with data, and you thrive in an active and highly ambiguous environment. This is a high impact role that demonstrates strong technical and business skills to deliver innovative solutions for our customers and partners, across the entire PlayStation platform!
• Develop a deep understanding of the needs of Experimentation from PlayStation teams and partners
• Own, develop, maintain, and evangelize the product roadmap
• Propose and present future product innovations for the platform
• Engage at a detailed technical level to drive product requirements
• Drive feature prioritization, process improvements, and product development direction
• Define success metrics and SLAs on the key data products and services
• Perform User Acceptance Testing and ensure requirements were understood and implemented as requested
• Proactively provide customer and business context to engineering teams
• Drive collaboration across all PlayStation Product Teams to align on company wide Experimentation initiatives
Required Qualifications, Skills, & Experience:
• 4+ years of experience in product management or in with a focus on Experimentation
• Strong analytical abilities and experience with data informed product design and decision making (including how to leverage experimentation in decision making)
• Excellent communicator able to articulate the value of experimentation techniques to partners across the organization
• Experience in working with a wide array of partners across organizations, including sales, marketing, data scientists, and related functions
• An ambitious self-starter who deals well with ambiguity
• Strong, influential cross-functional team leader
• Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to work independently
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm1wmv-3-230-144-31-42 in your application.