Sr. Product Manager – Commerce and Checkout
San Diego, CA
Based in Rancho Bernardo, CA you will work as part of the Commerce & Checkout Product Management team across San Diego and San Francisco. We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to lead the PlayStation Checkout Experience. The role will help develop and drive the Purchase Experience roadmap as well as maintain the PlayStation® Network platform's ecommerce experience, compliance requirements, and provide solutions across the monetization service portfolio. You will work in close collaboration with product managers and business partners for both Console Platform and Service Platform to deliver best in class features and products!
• Drive the product strategy and roadmap for Checkout and Purchase Experience!
• Lead the conceptualization, research, design, development, prioritization and launch features
• Lead the documentation of product requirements from cross-functional teams and partners on multiple business levels
• Collaborate with technical development teams to clearly convey requirements and provide insight into business rationale / benefits
• Lead and drive Checkout projects including:
• Payment Methods, Checkout, Purchase Security, Compliance
• Enhancing the Purchase Experience
• Supervise and maintain entire checkout product portfolio
• Create goals, drive product development with a premier team of engineers, data scientists, and partners to deliver impact for our customers and business.
• Use data and metrics to advise on your strategy and success criteria
• Communicate and report overall status, primary metrics, essential issues, and solution plans and readiness timelines to senior management
• Establish cases and projected return on investment to identify and prioritize opportunities
• Lead product enhancements and new feature launches from start to finish
• Develop hands-on, in-depth knowledge of driven products and maintain technical analysis of competitive strengths and weaknesses
• BA/BS Degreeor equivalent, Master's Degree Preferred
• 6+ years of product management or related experience, preferably with experience working in payment risk or on other marketplace platforms
• Good workable knowledge of machine learning techniques
• Passionate and knowledgeable about risk & fraud, with strong analytical and technical understandings
• Self-starter with a proven record of execution and results
• Work cross-functionally, collaborate, influence as part of a team
• Exceptional communication skills - both written and verbal
• Experience in e-commerce and payments/payment processing
• Possess ability to blend business and technical knowledge to deliver high quality products
• Be able to contribute in both technical solution discussions or business strategy discussions
• Ability to transform product strategy into well-articulated business requirements
• Demonstrate shipping exceptional products to market with an iterative approach
• Outstanding problem solving skills, attention to detail and able to find the correct solution
• Leadership through influence and ability to motivate and collaborate with development teams
• Strong proficiency with collaboration and agile tools (JIRA, Confluence)
• Ability to handle both Executive-level or deep technical discussions
• Ability to work in a fast paced, multiple project environment on an independent basis
• Understand agile software development process
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender reassignment), race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, trade union membership or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
PlayStation is a Fair Chance employer and qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for employment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqb75m-3-236-225-157-42 in your application.