Sr. Product Manager, Cloud Gaming
Aliso Viejo, CA
The Cloud Gaming Product Team is the PlayStation team with the mission of defining the product strategy and responsible for the delivery of Cloud Gaming products, features, and experiences that are best for our users. They deliver highly innovative and creative solutions to build and improve products and user experiences by working with the rest of the organization to build buy-in and secure alignment.
Are you a self-starter passionate about building outstanding user experiences? The Senior Product Manager for Cloud Gaming will be responsible for leading the definition and implementation of product requirements and deliverables for PlayStation Cloud Gaming products to help realize our ambition to be ''The Best Place to Play''.
• Define, support, and deliver innovative and intuitive customer experiences and features to drive player engagement, monetization, and satisfaction with cloud gaming.
• Lead your product: support the strategic plan, business and customer priority outcomes, feature roadmap and prioritization, feature design specifications, and support all product development and launch processes with internal partners. Own all product outcomes including the on-time quality release of product features, usability, and performance metrics
• Know your numbers: Lead market research and define feature KPIs for success, competitive analysis and know core customer journey metrics to ensure new products and features drive the right customer and financial goals
• Collaborate with business, designers, program managers, and engineering teams to craft, plan, develop and launch new product releases
• Evangelize product vision, business benefits, and technical requirements to business, product, and engineering leadership teams
• Be passionate about the customer. Lead A/B testing, market and user research to identify customer needs, concerns, and satisfaction drivers and champion the voice of the customer, targeting and personalization with all partners and through product development
• Develop hands-on, in-depth knowledge of competitive products and maintain technical analysis of competitive strengths and weaknesses
• 5+ years of experience in product management with strong experience building outstanding customer experiences
• Gaming/streaming UI/UX or digital live services experience
• Ability to think strategically, work collaboratively and lead complex and highly impactful cross-functional projects from concept to completion
• Ambitious self-starter who deals well with ambiguity and fast-paced, multiple project environment
• Strong analytical abilities and data-driven decision making, attention to details
• Experience and understanding of agile software development process
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
• Ability to travel as needed
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpjboo-3-230-144-31-42 in your application.