Sr. Financial Analyst, E-commerce
San Mateo, CA
The Global Sales and Business Operations (GSBO) team brings together staff from around the world, with a passion for engaging gamers with PlayStation's extraordinary products and services. GSBO teams are located in countries across the globe, balancing local relevance with a global perspective. Across our Direct to Consumer, channel partners, and services business, our teams work cross-functionally to bring the best of the PlayStation experience to markets and channels around the world.
This role is the key Finance business partner for the PS Direct team (E-commerce platform on PlayStation store) globally working with the team team to ensure that the forecast and performance is challenged and understood. Reporting to the Director, D2C & Service Commercial Finance Lead, this role provides the commercial analytical support for new propositions and promotions and is a trusted advisor to the commercial team.
What you'll be doing:
• Consolidate, challenge, and build accurate, timely and relevant management information for Global Sales Business Operations (GSBO) and Direct 2 consumer Leadership Teams.
• Collaborate with partners to provide in-depth analysis and support with respect to PS Direct P&Ls (both actuals and forecast).
• Weekly and monthly performance meeting attendance and challenge on performance including Identifying risks and opportunities in budget and forecast cycles.
• Contribute to the annual budget, quarterly forecast, and monthly flash forecast cycles for PS Direct and to be flexible and responsive to business requirements, coordinating inputs with teams across the business & reporting on all key performance targets throughout the year.
• Continuous process and system change to drive efficiency and accuracy for all forecasts and analysis.
• Perform PS Direct analysis, e.g., strategic business cases and consumer investment analysis as well as return on investment.
• Delivery of Exec Management financial reporting and analytics including developing reporting tools and process.
What we're looking for:
• At least 5+ years of related experience (within E-commerce preferred).
• Senior level business partner experience ideally at board or global level
• Strong financial background with ability to evaluate financial impact of business decisions.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to maintain effective working relationships.
• Advanced knowledge of Excel (VBA level an advantage).
• SAP / BW experience with experience of planning tools including their development and project management preferred.
• Strong written & verbal communication skills, including the ability to present detailed analyses.
• Organized self-starter, with drive and ambition who thrives under pressure, and is capable of confidently working alongside the most senior stakeholders across the wider business.
• Attention to detail, dedication to accuracy & adherence to deadlines.
• Experience of working in a regional group headquarters.
• Experience of digital products or subscription services preferable
• Proven track record of similar roles/tasks in a global company in online services, E-commerce, and/or the entertainment business (games/film/music).
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw907k-52-205-167-104-42 in your application.