Join the award-winning team that created God of War
You're into games – you love making them, you love collaborating to make them. You spend your time figuring out how to best get outstanding content into games by designing and building efficient tools and pipelines.
• Research, define, extend, and maintain production pipelines, processes, and workflows
• Interface with stakeholders. Liaise between team members; drive collaborative projects
• Identify problems; solve them: implement robust, high-quality solutions
• Profile and optimize software systems to remove bottlenecks and improve performance
• Refine content creation workflows
• Mentor and guide team members in areas of expertise; instill best practices
• B.S. degree in Computer Science or Engineering, Graphic Art or a related field or equivalent experience
• Minimum five years of professional programming experience
• Expertise in C/C++ required, Python / PySide and MEL highly desirable
• Solid understanding of 3D math
• Professional experience demonstrating proficiency in algorithm design, understanding of complexity, and software architecture and design
• Extensive knowledge of 3D authoring packages (e.g. Maya or 3DS Max) and CG
• Ability to write clean, maintainable and extensible code with attention to reusability
• Enthusiasm and initiative
• Excellent spoken and written communication
• Good collaborator within a large, diverse team
At SIE, we consider several factors when setting each role's base pay range, including the competitive benchmarking data for the market and geographic location.
Please note that the base pay range may vary in line with our hybrid working policy and individual base pay will be determined based on job-related factors which may include knowledge, skills, experience, and location.
In addition, this role is eligible for SIE's top-tier benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, matching 401(k), paid time off, wellness program and coveted employee discounts for Sony products. This role also may be eligible for a bonus package. Click here to learn more.
The estimated base pay range for this role is listed below.
$127,400 - $191,000 USD
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender reassignment), race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, trade union membership or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
PlayStation is a Fair Chance employer and qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for employment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7wxq8-18-232-31-255-42 in your application.