Software QA Engineer (Contract)
Do you have a passion for test-driven development and automation? Do you want to work at a company where customers have real excitement for the products you help create? At PlayStation, we are looking for engineers to join a global initiative in robust test automation and CI/CD systems.
At PlayStation, we are passionate about both teamwork and technology. We love building the systems that millions of people use and are our own first customers. We strive to be at the forefront of development technologies and are a diverse company with developers on four continents.
We are located in San Francisco's vibrant SOMA district, within walking distance to great restaurants, museums and nightlife.
• Plan, write and execute automated and manual tests for applications on the PlayStation console
• Work with console developers to ensure that all features and bug fixes come with automated test coverage.
• Maintain and enhance existing Python based automation framework
• Report, track and verify defects
• A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or ability to demonstrate equivalent knowledge
• 3 years or equivalent experience in advanced UI automation for web applications
• Solid experience writing automated tests in Python
• Experience with Selenium or Appium
• Experience with at least one modern web application framework, preferably React
• Strong technical, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Able to work independently and as part of a team
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience creating test frameworks
• Experience developing or writing test code for a game console or set-top box
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r71yx6-3-236-50-173-42 in your application.