Software QA Engineer (Contract)
Do you have a passion for test-driven development? Do you want to work at a company where customers have real excitement for the products you help build? At PlayStation, we are looking for Software QA Engineers to join our Client QA team, and will be responsible for testing of new and existing features on multiple platforms and devices in a software development environment.
At PlayStation, we are passionate about both collaboration and technology. We love building the systems that millions of people use and are our own first customers. We strive to be at the forefront of development technologies and are a diverse company with teams on four continents.
We are located in San Diego, CA.
• Plan and execute QA related activities
• Develop, maintain, execute manual test cases
• Build test plan/test cases and ensuring proper coverage is provided
• Report, track and verify defects
• Minimum 5 years of significant work experience
• BS in CS or related field
• Extensive background in QA methodologies and experience developing and executing comprehensive test suites for system software
• Have deep understanding of System Integration Testing
• Experience with Agile methodologies
• Experience with test case management systems & JIRA database systems
• Strong technical, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Able to work independently and as part of a team
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience in UI automation
• Experience developing or writing test code/scripting for a game console or set-top box
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender reassignment), race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, trade union membership or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
PlayStation is a Fair Chance employer and qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for employment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxq46o-44-192-65-228-42 in your application.