Looking for an opportunity to work on next-gen PlayStation products? Do you have a passion for software quality? Do you want to work at a company where customers have real excitement for the products you help create?
At PlayStation, we are passionate about both collaboration and technology. We love building the systems that millions of people use and are our own first customers.
Software QA Engineer (Contract)
Aliso Viejo, CA
This person will help manual testing of PS products and further help integrate into the larger QA strategy as part of the PlayStation team.
• Create Test Plan, Test Cases and Execute them to ensure the quality of new features
• Passionate about Quality and strives to improve process, proposes best practices and drives their usage within the teams.
• Perform a variety of QA related support tasks for internal development team
• Actively develop and improve skill set and abilities by keeping aware of QA industry trends and techniques
• Work with console developers to ensure that all features and bug fixes come with automated test coverage
• Actively work with SDETs that all manual test cases have automation coverage
• Report, track and verify defects
• Minimum 5 years of significant work experience
• 3 years of experience in building and executing test plans and test cases.
• Extensive background in QA methodologies and experience developing and executing comprehensive test suites for system software
• Experience with Agile methodologies.
• Experience with test case management and Jira bug tracking tools
• Strong technical, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Able to work independently and as part of a team
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience in UI automation
• Experience developing or writing test code/scripting for a game console or set-top box
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnkq0m-34-228-52-223-42 in your application.