Software Engineer- Contract
Software Engineer(Contract)- San Diego
In the role of Software Engineer(Contract), you will work with the Manager of Business Systems & Services within PlayStation Studios QA. Your role will focus on supporting our key projects related to in-game credit (contribution) collection tool, translation automation and other business improvement projects. In this role you will work with variety of teams within PlayStation Studios and have a key role in implementation of organization wide projects.
• Integrate Office365 (Outlook/Email and Teams) with Google API Services using APIs
• Designing user friend UI using common CSS frameworks
• Integrate and customize 3rd party web and server applications
• Work in an agile team to document stories, support backlog grooming, and manage assigned tickets
• Perform unit, system and integration testing of developed and integrated software
• Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and work you're doing
• Focus on overall product quality and user experience
• Take initiative and be responsible for technical solutions to data quality and workflow challenges
• Build software prototypes on accelerated schedule
• Work with the Systems Engineers & Architects to determine application design and schema
• Experience integrating application/services with Office365
• Experience with UI desing using common CSS frameworks (2+ years of experience)
• Experience with web calls, APIs and system integrations
• Experience building complex, scalable applications (5+ years of experience)
• Experience working in an agile environment (scum, SAFe)
• Deep technical experience in software development with a track record of creating innovative web and client-server applications.
• Be capable of self-management, have good communication skills and work closely with other members of the team.
• In-depth understanding of J2EE, SQL, XML, Web services, scripting languages, Linux operating system and other key web and client-server technologies under Windows and Linux.
• Experience building customer oriented systems.
• Ability to write efficient, clear (and well-commented), maintainable and portable code.
• No experience with Sony PlayStation development required.
• Game development experience is not necessary.
Preferred Experience / Education:
• Experience working in a distributed team, with a matrix reporting structure
• GoogleAPI, Office365, ServiceNow
• Ruby on Rails
• Bachelor or higher degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Math (or equivalent experience)
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv77en-3-235-120-150-42 in your application.