Sony Interactive Entertainment
San Diego, CA
Do you love to build creative solutions as much as we do? Are you interested in being part of a diverse team? Does it bring you joy to see customers use your creation? The possibilities are limitless!
The Entitlements team builds scalable java based services that connect PlayStation users to the content they love. We believe anything can be learned, and we foster creative thinking in the pursuit of innovative solutions. We embrace our mistakes, and continue to improve. As part of our team, you'll contribute to our services as well as our neighboring teams' services. Role responsibilities include: performing in-depth requirement analysis, crafting elegant solutions with accurate test coverage, addressing operational incidents, and doing design/code reviews with peers.
• BS degree in computer science or equivalent
• 3+ years of experience with Java
• Experience developing applications on Unix/Linux platforms
• Experience with servlet containers (e.g., Tomcat), JAXRS, Spring, and related technologies
• Experience with agile development methodologies
• Experience using source control (esp. Git) and bug tracking systems
• Experience developing web services using JSON and XML.
• Passion for quality with the ability to inspire, excite and motivate other team members.
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
• Works well with others at all levels, and effective at working with geographically remote and culturally diverse teams.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d55013-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.
Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) is responsible for the PlayStation® brand and family of products and services.