As a member of our engineering team, you will be working alongside top-tier staff on building upcoming features for the PlayStation Account & Customer Management tool. You'll be challenged with improving the customer service applications that our agents use throughout the world. PlayStation has users in 60+ countries. We work with partners and platform engineering groups around the globe. This requires strong collaboration with our San Diego, San Francisco, San Mateo, London, and Tokyo sister offices to bring value to the PlayStation Network. Our applications incorporate the latest technologies, from the user interface to the backend. The right candidate will be able to navigate through the entire stack with ease. You'll get hands-on experience in solving sophisticated software design challenges, plus tackling dev Ops tasks using Amazon Web Services.
• BS or MS in Computer Science, or comparable experience
• Excellent communication skills, comfortable on video calls, willingness to interacting with your team and international colleagues
• Excellent programming skills in Java and the Spring Framework including Spring Boot
• Experience building high performance and scalable web services
• Ability to build user interfaces and components that are modular, testable, and maintainable
• Experience with one or more NoSQL databases such as DynamoDB or Redis
• Experience with MySQL or other relational database systems
• Experience and comfort building cloud-native applications
• Bonus - AWS and AWS Infrastructure, Platform and Services
• Bonus - Node.js application development
• Enjoy working in an agile, and fast-paced environment
• A strong sense of ownership for the end product and your work
• Passionate about writing high quality and well-architected code
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gwnzpp-3-235-175-15-42 in your application.