Do you have a passion for developing great products? Would you like to work at a company where customers have real excitement for the products you help build? At PlayStation, we are looking for engineers to join a global initiative in creating rich, user-friendly solutions for our passionate gamers, internal development teams, and internal business partners. If you are passionate about quality, problem solving, and collaborating with teams across the globe, we believe you will be a phenomenal fit!
• Own features, analyze design requirements and building for testability, scalability, and performance.
• Write and complete unit and integration tests
• Work independently and collaborate with junior engineers on your team to optimize existing solutions and new features
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent or at least 5 years of relevant professional experience in lieu of a degree
• 1-2+ years professional software development experience
• Experience collaborating with multi-functional partners, especially with product, design, quality, and server engineering
• Domain proficiency in performance optimization or comparable areas within your current field.
Expertise with SPA/front-end frameworks such as React, Angular, or similar
• Experience with restful APIs
• Experience with eCommerce or payment solutions
• Experience with Agile/Scrum software development methodologies
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender reassignment), race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, trade union membership or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dy4283-3-238-24-209-42 in your application.