At PlayStation, we are obsessed with providing customers a seamless experience on our platform both inside and outside the game. We have recently launched PlayStation Direct, an online store where PlayStation fans can purchase consoles, accessories, games and more, directly from PlayStation. As we continue to build and expand this new commerce platform for physical goods, we are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join the team.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will
• Develop, test, and deploy highly available and scalable distributed systems and services.
• Continuously improve software, tools, processes and push the limits of technology.
• Work in an agile and highly collaborative environment with our globally distributed engineering teams, architecture, product management, quality assurance, and operations.
• Act as subject matter expert in assigned business and technical domains with an excellent understanding of business and system processes.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field.
• 6+ years total experience as an engineer in a web environment doing development with Java/JEE.
• 4+ years of full life cycle J2EE hands-on experience designing and developing large scale web applications on high traffic Internet site(s)
• 4 + years of hands-on experience with Micro Services, REST, Java Web Services, JMS, XML, JSON, and messaging techniques
• 2+ years Spring Dependency Injection and other core Spring features.
• 2+ years of performance testing, tuning and analysis experience.
• 2+ Years of hands-on experience using APM tools like (DynaTrace, Splunk).
• Hand on experience with debugging, configuration and tuning of Application server, JVM, OS and databases.
• Proficient in agile software development process, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
• Strong analytical skills and a sense of ownership.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience in SAP Hybris/SAP Commerce Cloud
• Experience building commerce and payments solutions.
• Experience in deploying, operating, and running services in AWS or other cloud environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj24ke-34-236-187-155-42 in your application.