Do you have a passion for developing great products? Would you like to work at a company where customers have real excitement for the products you help build? At PlayStation, we are looking for engineers to join a global initiative in creating rich, user-friendly solutions for our passionate gamers, internal development teams, and internal business partners. If you are passionate about quality, problem solving, and collaborating with teams across the globe, we believe you will be a phenomenal fit!
• Own applications or libraries, and define and deliver evaluation criteria for testability, scalability, and performance.
• Work independently and mentor junior engineers on your team
• Exercise your creative problem solving capabilities and collaborate with other teams and engineers to define a path forward
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent, or at least 5 years of relevant professional experience in lieu of a degree
• 5+ years professional software development experience
• Experience collaborating with multi-functional partners outside your domain, especially with product, design, quality, and server engineering
• Domain expertise in performance optimization or comparable areas within your current field.
Expertise with SPA/front-end frameworks such as React, Angular, or similar
• Experience with restful APIs
• Experience with eCommerce or payment solutions
• Experience with Agile/Scrum software development methodologies
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender reassignment), race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, trade union membership or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gk9y2q-44-192-65-228-42 in your application.