Senior Technical Artist
San Diego, CA
Senior Motion Graphics Artist
Location San Diego Studios
PlayStation's San Diego Studio is looking for a highly skilled Motion Graphics Artist to take our MLB The Show presentation to new heights. Here, you will be the go-to person for the team, collaborating with UI artists and presentation designers to build visually stunning 2D and 3D presentation experiences, transitions, and UI animations. If this is you, please apply!
• Comfortable translating both your peers ideas and your own concepts to life with the ability to turn sketches or static designs into a conceptual masterpiece
• Collaborate with designers, programmers, and the UI team to implement final art into the game engine
• Bounce between multiple tasks, projects, and requests while maintaining a consistent quality
• Hold others accountable to a high quality bar, mentor junior interface artists and provide the overall team guidance that allows us to grow
• Possess a strong grasp of the fundamentals of animation
• Familiarity with broadcast sports presentation
• Experience working with 3D animation apps like Maya, Cinema 4D, etc.
• Advanced knowledge of the Adobe Suite
• Strong sense of color theory, composition, and typography trends
• Ability to adapt to new technology, workflows and software
• Produce high quality work quickly within important timelines
• Accustomed to work with frequent design changes and iterations.
• A standout colleague who provides a positive addition to the team
Nice to Have:
• Knowledge of events based or visual scripting programs
• A passion for video games and an interest in the sport of baseball
• Experience working on Mobile apps/Mobile games
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rz5y17-3-236-231-61-42 in your application.
Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) is responsible for the PlayStation® brand and family of products and services.