Software Development Engineer in Test
San Mateo, CA
Senior Machine Learning Engineer
PlayStation HQ in San Mateo, CA
Are you passionate about creative technology? How would you like to influence the most successful gaming platform of all time? Do you want a career opportunity combining both your passion and skills as a software engineer while also allowing you to work on the latest and greatest? Then you should check us out here at Sony PlayStation!
We have a great opportunity to join PlayStation! We seek a Machine Learning Engineer highly proficient in artificial intelligence research to develop sophisticated interactive entertainment for our platform.
• Develop core technology and conduct groundbreaking research in speech and audio processing and related tasks, such as audio classification, sound source separation, text-to-speech, automatic speech recognition.
• Develop and apply machine learning and deep learning algorithms, conduct experiments to optimize performance, and build prototypes.
• Develop robust technologies under different kinds of real usage conditions, such as channel and environment distortions, emotional audio and video, and spontaneous human machine interaction for multiple languages.
• File patents and publish research.
• Deep understanding and hands-on experience in audio processing or generation technologies.
• Familiarity and understanding of state-of-the art machine learning/deep learning algorithms with experience developing for audio or speech related tasks.
• Proficiency in deep learning platforms, such as PyTorch/Tensorflow.
• Proficiency with Python.
• Familiarity with C/C++ a plus.
• Familiarity with Linux platforms and Github.
• Experience in performance optimization and GPU programming.
• Good written and oral communication skills.
• PhD/MS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience.
• Self-motivated and ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
Nice to Have:
• Digital signal processing technologies, which may include graduate study period.
• Publications in top machine learning, speech, or NLP conferences.
• LVCSR at the lower level of development.
• Multi-lingual speech and language processing, NLP, or video processing.
Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) is responsible for the PlayStation® brand and family of products and services.