Senior IT Auditor
San Diego, CA (Rancho Bernardo)
SIE's Risk and Control Department is seeking a hardworking and experienced technology or security professional to perform assessments of PlayStation's IT landscape. The ideal candidate can execute in-depth analyses of a variety of sophisticated architectures, identify risks to ensure PlayStation services are crafted and operating optimally and securely. You will have the rare opportunity to analyze the internal architecture of PlayStation services and will be a part of bringing fun and joy to millions of gamers across the world. It's a career that requires tremendous integrity, scrupulous attention to detail and the aim to always think beyond the obvious.
This role will include a wide range of responsibilities and, at times, have simultaneous projects that require strong multi-tasking skills to drive parallel progress. You will also work with teams, both internal and external, throughout the globe. We are looking for someone who is positive, flexible, maintains an open mind and is committed to achieving goals as part of a diverse team!
• Perform IT, security and coordinated audits across all global operations.
• Perform risk assessments, review architectures and systems, identify/evaluate/validate relevant controls and compliance with internal policies, and draft audit reports to present audit findings and recommendations to management.
• Participate in the planning, execution and reporting of Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) testing.
• Understand the Sony organization, build and manage relationships to recommend solutions and best-practices.
• Represent the Risk and Control Department on company initiatives and special projects.
• Assist management with enterprise risk assessment and annual audit plan development.
• Contribute to internal department initiatives, such as training and development, updates to internal audit policies and procedures and other internal projects, as requested.
• The position will require occasional domestic and international travel.
• At least 5 years IT audit experience, with a CISA, CISSP or other related certification, and a Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business, Computer Science, Information Systems or a related STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math) field.
• Prior experience in a public accounting firm or a private industry internal audit department, including the assessment of IT processes and systems for Sarbanes-Oxley compliance.
• The ability to identify/assess business and IT risks, design appropriate audit steps and plan, execute and wrap up audits independently.
• Understanding of virtual systems and AWS cloud services and environments, along with microservices architecture and coding using agile/scrum development techniques.
• Deep knowledge of SAP systems, passionate about S/4, GRC, BW and HANA databases in cloud deployments.
• Skilled in IT security and general controls reviews of complex architectures, across the many IT layers (Networking/OS/DB/App) and with broad knowledge and practice in various technologies.
• Strong project management skills; ability to work, take ownership, and succeed in a constantly evolving environment.
• Strong interpersonal skills; ability to effectively communicate with various levels of management from the organization and external auditors and partners.
• Highly motivated (seeks out opportunities), fastidious (represented in quality of work) and analytical (focuses on the data).
• Must be a phenomenal teammate and demonstrate ability to multi-task and quickly adapt to re-prioritization of tasks.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpmn64-35-172-136-29-42 in your application.