Senior Analyst (Loyalty Analytics)
Sony Interactive Entertainment is looking for a premier analyst to be a key member of the team that drives loyalty and engagement programs. This team is a cornerstone for how PlayStation deepens and sustains players' relationships with our platforms and brand.
In this role, you are responsible for data analytics of player behaviors on the platform, campaigns that drive desired outcomes in behavior, and campaign performance measurement. You will have a deep affinity for working with quantitative data while appreciating the art form that comes with applying it to player engagement.
This is a role that communicates with partners throughout the organization to meet business objectives for those businesses. We are seeking a high-performer that has a genuine desire to build fun and engaging campaigns that delight the PlayStation audience while delivering measurable results.
• Develop, measure, and iterate on campaigns to deepen players' enjoyment of our platforms
• Forecast and lead campaign performance from both an engagement and financial perspective
• Work with specified business units to align program elements and campaigns with their business objectives
• Work alongside the operations teams as they set up, test, and publish campaigns
• Work closely with the creative operations manager to align innovative assets for campaigns
• Collaborate with other teams to deliver new features and capabilities
• Communicate campaign performance to the leadership team
Skills and Capabilities
• Outstanding ability to interpret data and evaluate statistical and analytical approaches
• Proven record to work collaboratively and build relationships with a wide variety of internal partners/stakeholders
• Good understanding of best practices in user experience across console, web, and mobile platforms
• Flexible, professionally mature, proactive approach
• Strong interpersonal and time leadership skills
• High levels of personal motivation to further your skills, experience, and business knowledge
• BS, MS, or Ph.D. in the quantitative field
• 7+ years of experience with applied statistics or experimentation at scale in an industry setting
• Demonstrated experience optimizing campaigns and business outcomes
• Strong appreciation for the hard-working and varied PlayStation audience
• Strong understanding of financial concepts e.g., NPV
• Familiarity with machine learning algorithms
• Experience working with product and engineering teams
• Experience working in a global environment
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dyox4k-3-229-142-91-42 in your application.