Senior Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
San Francisco, California
PlayStation Direct is THE online store where PlayStation fans can purchase consoles, accessories, games and more, directly from PlayStation! Be part of the team driving rapid growth and solve the engineering and operational challenges of being a global eCommerce leader.
About the team:
PlayStation Direct Engineering/Operation's mission is to operate an always on and highly available e-commerce experience to be the best place to buy PlayStation products. Some of what we are responsible include the following:
• Keeping our customers happy by evolving the application stack to improve high levels of operational availability. Achieve uninterrupted 247365 operations.
• Enable our engineering teams by supplementing technical development and bug fixes, delivering an automated CI/CD pipeline, and embedding within SCRUM teams to ensure operational readiness is not an afterthought by injecting solutions for observability, releasability, maintainability, resiliency, and others.
• Partner with our business teams to plan and drive high volume events such as PS5 console sales. Get the products into the hands of our customers while protecting against bots, scalpers, and other bad actors.
About the role:
A key member of the PlayStation Direct team. You'll have a broad array of responsibilities that cut across both Development and DevOps.
Key AEM development responsibilities
• Senior AEM developer will play a vital role in the development, design, testing and deployment of AEM Assets and Sites, as well as Adobe Marketing Cloud tools.
• Provide deep knowledge expertise in AEM and working knowledge of at least one Adobe Marketing Cloud products (Target, Analytics, Forms, Audience Manager, Campaign)
• Share new concepts, strategies or innovative approaches to development execution that will have significant impact on the project
• Employ strong coding standards for efficiency, readability, and reuse of code
Key DevOps responsibilities:
• Conduct storefront operations with cross-functional team members conducting pre-order, sales, and other eCommerce events.
• Build out and maintain a CI/CD pipeline with an approach of automation from development out to production
• Enable software developers ready their services and applications for production by focusing reliability, resiliency, scalability, observability, and security.
• Provide rotational on-call support where you'll respond, investigate, and resolve production incidents.
• Conduct, document, and present root cause analysis documents to share insights with the broader organization.
• Identify areas for process automation and develop automated scripts and tools for regular operational activities.
• A minimum of 5 years of recent and progressive experience in AEM Content Management, AEM developer tools
• Strong experience with AEM building blocks including templates, components, dialogs, widgets, and bundles
• Experience and in-depth knowledge of Experience fragments, Content fragments and SPA.
• Experience with one or more Java concepts and patterns including Java/J2EE, JSP, JMS, JUnit
• Experience in JCR suite, Sling web framework and Apache Felix OSGI framework
• Experience with project automation technologies like: Jenkins, Automated unit testing, Maven, SonarQube, Jira and GitHub
• Proven understanding of web technologies like Tomcat, Apache http, Content delivery networks (CDN, Akamai)
• Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues
• Agile development practices and scrum model
• Experience documenting processes/procedures
Desired Skills & Attributes:
• Flexibility to work with geographically diverse team and familiar with the onsite/offshore working models.
• Excellent communication skills and be able to clearly and concisely communicate both verbally and in writing with both technical team members and business process owners.
• The ideal candidate will primary have AEM development experience. Having both AEM development and DevOps experience will be a differentiator.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender reassignment), race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, trade union membership or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
PlayStation is a Fair Chance employer and qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for employment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r725pk-35-168-110-128-42 in your application.