Release Engineer (DevOps, CI/CD)
(Aliso Viejo, Austin/US Remote/Berlin)
At PlayStation, we're leading the revolution in cloud gaming as we push the boundaries of what's possible! Would you like to use your skills, time, and passion on meaningful projects that are building the future? We're looking for a Release Engineer with proven experience in modern software delivery and loves crafting efficient, flexible and low friction workflows to build, release and deliver software. If that sounds like something you would love to do, we want to hear from you! Come help us deliver a unique gaming experience to millions of players!
• Development and Implementation of ready-to-use CI/CD pipelines
• Integration of external services into CI/CD pipelines and workflows.
• Collaborating closely with the Kubernetes Platform Team and the Release Engineering Team on release process and automation.
• Improving Reliability, Performance and Feature Set of the Gitlab Platform based on internal customer needs
• Identifying and diagnosing issues in pipelines of software development teams
• 3-5 years of experience with creating, implementing and executing Software Development Processes.
• Proven knowledge in working with Gitlab CI or similar Continuous Integration systems.
Skills & Knowledge
• Ability to support engineers with solving problems in their build, test and release pipelines
• Experience with Kubernetes and Cloud Native Infrastructure
• Experience with Public Cloud Environments (ideally AWS)
• Strong communication skills.
• Customer-First Thinking
• Experience with GitOps Continuous Deployment model (ArgoCD, FluxCD).
• Experience with collaboration in a distributed team across multiple timezones
• High energy and driven to positively impact the business.
• Being a Contributor to Open Source Software is a plus
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dy7xwp-3-236-231-61-42 in your application.