Program Manager, Security
San Diego, CA
Are you someone who can excel when presented with sophisticated challenges? At PlayStation, Program Managers support and are responsible for the successful ongoing execution and delivery of large-scale server-side programs while partnering with design, program, product, engineering, business and operational teams. As a Program Manager at PlayStation, you will help guide initiatives from inception through deployment on a worldwide scale within our PlayStation platform. The right candidate will possess a strong program management acuity, technical skills, and will have experience in supporting enterprise-level programs.
You thrive and succeed in a collaborative space with a diverse set of globally distributed partners and team members, and are not hindered by ambiguity or opposing priorities. We strive to provide clear communications and interpersonal agility. Culture is a key part of success here, and we like to have fun while we work, and you should too!
• Develop full plans including timelines, achievements, results, dependencies, risks, mitigations, success criteria and communication for server side and coordinate with supported Development Manager, Technical Project Managers and Technical Leads.
• Scheduling and timelines at the task level as needed, with overall accountability at the project level.
• Ensure broad socialization of plans and alignment across leadership, partners, the project team, and internal and external partners.
• Provide detailed and timely communication on developing issues or roadblocks to relevant partners with clarity.
• Define, Execute, and Communicate Risk Management Plans with a demeanor towards engaged problem solving.
• Work effectively both independently and in a team-based environment, knowing when to call out issues and prioritize resolution.
• Ability to lead both vertically and horizontally in a global organization.
• Adhere, Develop, and Share standard methodologies across the team.
To Be Successful in this Role, You Should Have:
• BA/BS Degree or equivalent required
• 4+ years of experience in program management or technical leadership, with deep knowledge of large-scale enterprise program delivery.
• 4+ Experience working with Information Securities, cloud-oriented infrastructure stacks, and formalized compliance work preferred.
• Ability to Recognize Security Challenges and Understand Priorities
• Recognize and communicate blocking issue situations. Excel in conflict resolution and people management.
• Proficiency with tools in agile development (Atlassian product suite, Jira, Portfolio, DataPlane Reports, Big Picture, Confluence, Collaboration apps-like Google Apps Suite or Office 365, etc...).
• Regulatory Compliance programs as well as their technical and security requirements (PCI, SOX, etc.)
• Knowledge of IT systems and networking in Cloud environments
• Familiarity and experience pertaining to:
• AWS (or similar) cloud security and infrastructure
• Web infrastructure security
• Network security tools (IDS/IPS, firewalls, etc.)
• Encryption technology and implementation
• Database security
• Experience in security standards such as ISO 27001, 27002, 27005; NIST, COBIT, ITIL
• Operating system security and hardening
• Excellent analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities
• Shown proficiency in Scrum Agile software development, iterative development and release processes.
• Willingness to stress the process, make suggestions and implement changes in your sphere of influence!
• Ability to work within a team of highly qualified security specialists and multi-task effectively
• PMI Certifications
• Scrum Master and/or Product Owner certifications.
• Familiarity with digital media software and networking technologies, especially those related to Sony's products, services, and devices.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv15nj-3-236-231-61-42 in your application.