Sr. Mobile Gameplay Designer
San Diego, CA
San Diego, CA
Whether on their consoles, apps or the web, PlayStation customers want fast and secure access to their entertainment services. As Product Manager for Account Access, your job will be to use modern technologies and user experience approaches to continuously improve the sign-in and authentication experience of the PlayStation Network!
You will have experience in technologies like WebAuthn and in integrating mobile apps into '10 foot' entertainment experiences. You will also have a keen eye for optimizing UX, along with a background in using A/B and other experiment approaches to product improvement. We are looking for candidates with a solid understanding of issues surrounding account security and password management. Your deep awareness of the needs of a diverse user base will help us protect their privacy and online safety, without sacrificing convenience.
This role will be based in our San Diego, Los Angeles or San Francisco office.
• Define and build amazing customer experiences to delight users and drive player engagement and sense of safety.
• Lead product strategy, experience design, feature requirements and roadmap of product initiatives to achieve desired customer and business outcomes.
• Evangelize product vision and drive strategic prioritization alignment with internal and external executives and partners.
• Use customer insights, competitor research and analytics to understand core player needs and identify new product opportunities.
• Collaborate with designers, business, program managers and engineering teams to design, plan, develop and launch new product features.
• Own all product outcomes through the development process including timely, quality releases of features, and usability/performance metrics.
• Think big, be focused on our players, data driven and passionate to craft and deliver industry leading and innovative customer experiences.
• 5+ years of experience in product management with demonstrated experience building amazing end-user/UX customer experiences.
• Gaming, digital entertainment, consumer electronics, mobile app or IoT user engagement product experience.
• Passion for games and a solid understanding of the industry.
• Ambitious self-starter who deals well with ambiguity and fast paced, multiple project environment.
• Proven ability to think strategically, work collaboratively and lead complex cross-functional projects from concept to completion.
• Strong analytical abilities, proven attention to details.
• Experience and understanding of Agile software development process.
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
• BA/BS Degreeor equivalent required, MBA preferred.
• Ability to travel as necessary, once conditions allow.
Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) is responsible for the PlayStation® brand and family of products and services.