Software Engineer, Front-End
Los Angeles, CA
Product Manager – Authentication and Authorization, PlayStation Partners
Los Angeles, CA
This position reports into the Product Management team for PlayStation Partners. PlayStation Partners supports developers and publishers throughout their PlayStation journey, supporting them through the entire game development and publishing process, as well as providing many other essential functions. Nearly every interaction with PlayStation Partners after registration requires authentication and authorization, so this is an area where the best possible experience has a huge impact.
Frequently working across the whole organization, the candidate will be an extraordinary listener, a phenomenal planner, an effective advocate for change, and adept at measuring progress.
PlayStation provides competitive benefits package, including 401k, medical and dental and many other perks.
What you'll do
• Work with our Infosec organization to improve the security of our and our partner's data
• Work closely with key global business partners to research and develop your initiatives, both within SIE and across the game industry
• Become an advocate for your customers to the greater organization.
• Manage your backlog of goals and features and drive prioritization
• Clearly convey requirements to engineering teams and provide insight into business and security rationales
• Support product design, development and release process for your products, alongside a well-researched product development roadmap
• Develop hands-on, in-depth knowledge of the competition, and maintain a technical analysis of relative strengths and weaknesses
• Develop both internal and external product education strategies
• Ensure features are backed by validated OKRs and that success is measured on an ongoing basis.
What we want
• BA/BS Degreeor equivalent
• proven experience in a product management or related role, ideally with passion for internal tools / services.
• Strong business analysis skills
• Strong project management skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and ability to present ideas to large audiences; you will be interacting with all types of people (user experience designers, engineers, managers, clients, etc.)
• Self-motivated and results oriented.
• Ability to travel for key meetings, when both safe and vital
The ideal candidate will have
• Extensive knowledge of login systems, with a solid grasp of different login flows
• Experience working with distributed authorization systems
• Proven track record working collaboratively with partners, vendors, and project team members on a shared product vision
• Knowledge of movie, music, or video game service and software industries, business models and markets, including competing services
• Examples of prior work
• Background in Developer Experience (DevX) space is a plus
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rzpoq1-3-237-16-210-42 in your application.
Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) is responsible for the PlayStation® brand and family of products and services.