ABOUT FIREWALK STUDIOS
Firewalk Studios is dedicated to creating unforgettable multiplayer experiences that capture the joy of playing together. We believe in the power of multiplayer and want to delight players with worlds that spark imagination and forge connection through immersive gameplay, artistry, and heartfelt characters. In 2023, Firewalk joined PlayStation Studios and unveiled its debut project: Concord – an original sci-fi universe and PVP multiplayer FPS launching on PS5 and PC in 2024.
Creating worlds that ignite imagination and connection takes a collaborative team. Firewalk is building a world-class, next-generation game studio with a focus on a more sustainable approach to game development. For us, setting a high-quality bar, creating something extraordinary, and treating each other with trust and respect go hand-in-hand.
Our studio is looking for a Product Management Lead, Live Ops who is incredibly passionate about making games and bringing exceptional entertainment to millions of players. You will be focused on live ops systems and engagement drivers, in an integral role leading development and product strategy for our title. You will need to define and analyze market requirements, excel in cross-functional environments, drive internal development plans and guide teams in the execution of those plans. You will report into the Director of Marketing and Operations and partner with our top-tier development teams as well as our publishing partner, Sony.
WHO YOU ARE
• You wake up excited about the games industry and stay on top of industry developments as part of your daily routine.
• You play games regularly and are passionate about delivering a top-tier product to our players.
• You have a strategic outlook in developing both near- and long-term roadmaps for our game.
• You can actively navigate business requirements, developer roadmap, and player / market feedback in developing successful product plans.
• You build strong relationships with internal and external partners over multi-year efforts.
• You thrive in balancing player first decision making with driving a successful business.
• You have a passion for games as a service and data analytics.
WHAT YOUR DAY MIGHT LOOK LIKE
• Drive engagement and retention feature development with the design, engineering and analytics teams, showcasing a sharp knowledge of successful strategies and tactics.
• Direct monetization efforts working with the teams to plan, build and execute monetization systems.
• Work with leadership on analysis and development of studio-level strategic initiatives.
• Partner with publisher to define and execute best-in-class seasonal marketing campaigns and initiatives.
• Tie in closely with analytics and engineering to feed data backed opportunities back into the production pipeline and closely analyze performance to glean engagement, retention, and monetization insights from players.
• Stay up to date with and report on live ops competitive engagement programs from launch through seasonal rotations to help build upcoming development and marketing roadmaps.
• Assist in studio operations and help us continue to build a leading games studio culture based on trust and respect.
• At least 7 years of Product Management experience within gaming (console, mobile or PC).
• Direct experience in live ops campaign planning and execution.
• A successful track record of working with external teams on AAA executions.
• Excels in cross-functional landscapes working with design, marketing, production, analytics and publishing teams.
• Able to balance player needs and player first design with a focus on driving a successful business.
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written. Experience with large presentations is a plus.
• Experience with data analysis, game systems design and games as a service.
Please refer to our Candidate Privacy Notice for more information about how we process your personal information, and your data protection rights.
At SIE, we consider several factors when setting each role's base pay range, including the competitive benchmarking data for the market and geographic location.
Please note that the base pay range may vary in line with our hybrid working policy and individual base pay will be determined based on job-related factors which may include knowledge, skills, experience, and location.
In addition, this role is eligible for SIE's top-tier benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, matching 401(k), paid time off, wellness program and coveted employee discounts for Sony products. This role also may be eligible for a bonus package. Click here to learn more.
The estimated base pay range for this role is listed below.
$142,300 - $213,500 USD
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender reassignment), race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, trade union membership or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
PlayStation is a Fair Chance employer and qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for employment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnnzqk-34-204-169-230-42 in your application.