Platform Engineer (DevOps, Cloud)
Aliso Viejo, CA
At PlayStation, we're leading the revolution in cloud gaming as we push the boundaries of what's possible! Would you like to use your skills, time, and passion for meaningful projects that are building the future? We're looking for a Release Engineer with proven experience in modern software delivery and loves crafting efficient, flexible and low friction workflows to build, release and deliver software. If that sounds like something you would love to do, we want to hear from you! Come help us deliver a unique gaming experience to millions of players!
• Onboarding and integration of services onto hybrid cloud.
• Development of hybrid cloud strategy and design.
• Onboarding and Integration of services onto Kubernetes platform.
• Collaborating closely with the Build Platform Team and the Release Engineering Team on release process and automation.
• Identifying and diagnosing issues in deployments together with software development teams
• 3-5 years of experience with creating, implementing and executing Software Development Processes.
• Proven knowledge in working with Private Cloud and Public Cloud Environments (ideally AWS).
Skills & Knowledge
• Ability to support engineers with solving problems in their build, test and release pipelines
• Experience with Kubernetes and Cloud Native Infrastructure
• Experience with Private Cloud and Public Cloud Environments (ideally AWS)
• Strong communication skills.
• Customer-First Thinking
• Experience with Gitlab and its CI runners
• Experience with collaboration in a distributed team across multiple time zones
• High energy and driven to positively impact the business.
• Being a Contributor to Open Source Software is a plus
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rox872-54-80-173-217-42 in your application.