Partnerships Brand Specialist- San Mateo
As the Partnerships Brand Specialist at SIE, you will provide support to the Global Partnerships & Activations team, helping to execute influencer marketing plans and deliver meaningful activations that drive PlayStation brand affinity and expand the brand to new audiences.
This position offers an exciting opportunity to work on influencer programs that will drive fan engagement and extend the reach of the PlayStation brand. We're looking for someone who is passionate about the consumer marketing space and has experience working with influencers. You have a strong understanding of the gaming industry, and proficient knowledge of wider entertainment, music, sports, and cultural trends.
• Support the programming and execution of influencer campaigns for key marketing beats across, Hardware, Masterbrand, Exclusive Games, and other areas of the business as needed
• Work cross functionally with internal and external partners to deliver influencer program execution end to end; Including engagement with Legal, Creative, Software, Publisher, and Brand teams for program/asset review, feedback, and overall alignment.
• Assist in coordinating influencer campaign tasks and monitoring deadlines for deliverables.
• Support the execution of key talent partnership programming including asset delivery, activation, content development and on the ground support where needed.
• Support the team with various other projects as needed (administrative tasks, research, campaign analysis, etc.).
• Provide regular campaign updates to internal project partners
• Manage, vet, and regularly update global influencer list
• Handle all product and voucher code requests including global launch distribution lists
• Field general requests from our network of territory offices and external talent agencies
• Liaise with external marketing agencies where appropriate
• Budget management, contract requests, vendor payments, and reporting as needed to support the group
• BA/BS Required (Marketing or Business Degree Preferred)
• 2-5 years' experience in an influencer marketing or talent management capacity; gaming, sports/entertainment, or brand marketing strongly preferred
• Motivated self-starter with a passion for gaming and/or working in the video game industry, plus a passion or interest in crafting unique programs.
• Strong organizational skills with experience multitasking and managing various projects at once.
• Ability to work effectively and professionally with the team, internal cross-functional groups, and potentially external partners, all while in a high pressure environment.
• Well versed in pop culture, sports, and brand trends a plus.
• Excellent critical thinking/solutions oriented
• Strong attention to detail.
• Ability to tell a ''story'' through presentations.
• MS office, proficiency in excel, word and PowerPoint
• Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud a plus.
• The position requires a high level of energy, and flexibility. We're looking for someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment where you think big and creatively but can also execute details flawlessly. You are creative, you can multi-task, prioritize, and you are a collaborative teammate across cross-functional teams and agencies.
• As you will be working closely with global and local teams, international travel and calls involving late and early hours due to time zone differences will be required.
• In addition, we're looking for someone who…
• Always maintains a solution oriented approach to problem solving.
• Has outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
• Is proactive, energetic and relentless in the pursuit of moving the needle.
• Is excellent at collaborating with many contributors
• Is a motivated, organized, self-starter, who can react effectively in situations that require quick response and turnaround that's eloquent and professional
• Has a real passion for current trends/pop culture…and for the PlayStation brand!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7n1wk-3-235-60-144-42 in your application.