Partner Marketing Manager
San Mateo, CA or London, UK
Global Partner Marketing are a team of experienced leaders across London, San Mateo and Tokyo with a strategic and creative mindset whose mission is to establish, build and maintain positive relationships with third-party publishers and developers by understanding their portfolio, evangelizing their products and delivering best-in-class marketing. We develop marketing strategies and business opportunities to innovate and integrate third-party experiences with our brand to build long-term value.
As a Partner Marketing Manager, you are a pioneer within Global Partner Marketing, responsible for building marketing plans for your assigned third-party games as well as assisting the Partner Marketing Team Lead across the key co-marketing partnerships. The role encompasses marketing strategy, go-to-market planning, and cross-functional communication, with a key focus on data-driven decision making and lifecycle management to generate awareness as well as drive revenue and growth for your assigned titles. In this key position within the Global Partner Marketing team, you will enjoy a creative, ambitious, and collaborative environment where your ideas will be valued as much as your capacity to get things done.
What you'll be doing:
• Assist the Partner Marketing Team Lead in building the global marketing strategy and plans for the allocated third party partnerships.
• Collaborate with Account Management, Platform Marketing, Store & Services and media teams to gain alignment on the global strategy and plans (with oversight from the Partner Marketing Team Lead).
• Work closely with the consumer insights, analytics, and measurement teams to understand trends, market insight and segmentation to advise your global marketing strategy and plans.
• Build and implement the global consumer engagement and acquisition strategy for lifecycle management for your allocated titles. This includes refining segmentation, messaging frameworks, testing & optimization plans, and measurements for success.
• Partner with Account Management to track and communicate performance of priority titles and provide recommendations to improve performance.
• Develop, gain internal and publisher alignment, and complete go-to-market plans across owned and operated channels for your allocation of titles.
• Track, create and present incremental marketing support recaps for partnerships and portfolio titles to demonstrate the value of PlayStation with recommendations to analyze effectiveness of marketing efforts.
• Facilitate discussions and planning for contractual marketing commitments including communication, reviewing creative, ensuring PlayStation advantage integration meets standards and leading all BTL activities from beginning to end.
• Work with the Partner Marketing Team Lead as well as media, hardware marketing and retail marketing teams to review and track ATL and co-marketing activations for partnership and portfolio titles.
• Ideate additional creative tactics as part of your marketing plans for priority titles and partnerships.
• Act as the trusted point of contact for your assigned publishers by both advocating their titles internally at SIE as well as evangelizing the PlayStation brand and platform to your publishers.
• Build positive relationships with internal cross functional teams as well as our external publishing partners to help both sets of collaborators succeed and achieve their objectives.
• Deliver presentations at internal summits and training events in front of key leaders and executives when the Partner Marketing Team Lead cannot be present.
What we're looking for:
• At least 4+ years of Brand, Product or Partner Marketing experience within gaming or top entertainment companies preferred.
• Educated to degree level is preferred.
• Experience of working in a global or central marketing team is preferred.
• Excellent communication skills to work optimally cross-functionally.
• Ability to influence teams and individuals (both internally and externally) as well as leverage and use resources and relationships for optimal results.
• Ability to identify global and local opportunities based on analysis, market conditions and a complete understanding of both SIE and account objectives and plans.
• Have generalist marketing knowledge and experience running integrated campaigns with cross channel marketing experience across paid media, web, CRM, social media, and retail.
• Motivated, self-starter with the ability to take on problems efficiently.
• Very organized with attention to detail, can prioritize a varied workload and handle multiple deadlines with a busy schedule across time zones.
• An interest in, and knowledge of, video games.
• Highly computer, social media and technology literate including proficiency in MS Office and G Suite.
• Knowledge and passion for basketball and/or basketball video games, while not required, is beneficial for this position.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender reassignment), race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, trade union membership or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
PlayStation is a Fair Chance employer and qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for employment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvp567-3-236-225-157-42 in your application.