San Mateo, CA
Join the Operations Packaging Team where we ensure efficient development, approval and production of PlayStation hardware, software and manual packaging for US, Canada, and LATAM products. The Packaging Planner will ensure all elements are coordinated and release dates are met for all product launches according to NPI milestones. You will maintain relationships with all key external packaging and reprographic suppliers for the local region, ensuring work is efficiently allocated (in line with financial and capacity restraints as appropriate). You will drive continuous improvement, as well lead special packaging projects from a print perspective. If this sounds like you, bring innovation and creativity to our packaging team, keeping up to date with changes and new insights in the print and packaging arena!
• Manage and coordinate the design production of printed artwork from briefing stage to file handoff for print production.
• Organize, create, proofread and approve or facilitate reviews of electronic or printed proofs within a specified timeframe to meet deadlines.
• Review open A/R items reports form Carriers and validate receipt in FAP system or current status of payment from accounts payable.
• Responsible for collaborating closely with repro agencies and key internal departments to track projects.
• Collaborate with the regional Supply Chain team to ensure operational timing and packaging briefs are tracked accordingly.
• Liaise with counterpart in SIE Europe to ensure artworks are on track for release.
• Maintain knowledge of up-to-date technologies on packaging trends including environmental issues.
• 5+ years' experience in web production and/or project management.
• Highly organized self-starter with a problem-solving ''get it done'' attitude.
• Knowledge of project management principles, techniques and software applications.
• Proven experience working on and/or managing numerous print production projects.
• Ability to produce high quality work quickly within strict deadlines and time constraints.
• Strong interpersonal, client, and team relational skills with the ability to collaborate with many stakeholders.
• Ability to adapt to ambiguous and fluid situations in a challenging, fast-paced, and dynamic corporate environment.
• Solid understanding of Microsoft Office suite.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj2byb-3-236-50-173-42 in your application.