Manager, Release Engineering
Aliso Viejo, CA
Future Technology Group
At PlayStation, we're leading the revolution in cloud gaming as we push the boundaries of what's possible! Would you like to use your skills, time, and passion on meaningful projects that are building the future? We're looking for engineers who want to make a difference, love automating everything they can get their hands-on, and enjoy working with creative, intelligent and collaborative teammates.
If that sounds like something you would love to do, we want to hear from you! Come help us build a world-class cloud platform capable of delivering fun and unique gaming experiences to millions of players!
• Supports Infrastructure and Platform Engineering cross-functional teams at Future Technology Group in an Engineering Manager capacity.
• Responsible for supporting the career and developmental growth of Release Engineers.
• Responsible for Release Engineering project quality and timeliness.
• Develops roadmap with Director.
• Helps define strategic direction for Release Engineering.
• Provide positive and negative feedback to all team members.
• Work with Senior and Staff Release Engineers on technical strategy of the Release Engineering department.
• Collaborates with other engineering teams to provide alignment between teams.
• Empowers and encourages team members to perform their best.
• Equips team members with tools to be successful.
• BS in Computer Science or equivalent or relevant work experience.
• 3+ years of relevant experience in a leadership role.
Skills & Knowledge
• Advanced knowledge of continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD).
• Intermediate familiarity with build systems and release management.
• Intermediate experience in project management.
• Intermediate familiarity with the entire software development life cycle.
• Familiarity with public cloud environments (AWS) and Kubernetes is a plus.
• Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
• Advanced communication skills.
• Ability to collaborate.
• Accountability and ability to influence is a must.
• Sense of professionalism.
• Advanced emotional intelligence.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rbo88e-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.