Manager, Platform Engineering (AWS)
Manager, Platform Engineering (Public Cloud)
Aliso Viejo, CA
Future Technology Group
At PlayStation, we're leading the revolution in cloud gaming as we push the boundaries of what's possible! Would you like to use your skills, time, and passion for meaningful projects that are building the future? We're looking for a Manager with proven experience with public cloud providers like AWS. If that sounds like something you would love to do, we want to hear from you! Come help us deliver a unique gaming experience to millions of players!
• Manage team responsible for onboarding and integration of services onto hybrid cloud.
• Development of hybrid cloud strategy and design.
• Collaborating closely with the Build Platform Team and the Release Engineering Team on release process and automation.
• Improving Reliability, Performance and Feature Set of the hybrid cloud strategy based on internal customer needs.
• Responsible for supporting the career and developmental growth of Platform Engineers.
• Develops roadmap with Director.
• Helps define strategic direction for Platform and Release Engineering.
• Provide positive and negative feedback to all team members.
• Collaborates with other engineering teams to provide alignment between teams.
• Empowers and encourages team members to perform their best.
• Equips team members with tools to be successful.
• BS in Computer Science or equivalent or relevant work experience.
• 3+ years of relevant experience in a leadership role.
• Proven knowledge in working with Private Cloud and Public Cloud Environments (ideally AWS).
Skills & Knowledge:
• Ability to support engineers with solving problems in their build, test and release pipelines.
• Experience with Private Cloud and Public Cloud Environments (ideally AWS).
• Experience with Kubernetes and Cloud Native Infrastructure.
• Intermediate familiarity with the entire software development life cycle.
• Strong communication skills.
• Customer-First Thinking.
• Experience with collaboration in a distributed team across multiple time zones.
• High energy and driven to positively impact the business.
• Accountability and ability to influence is a must.
• Sense of professionalism.
• Advanced emotional intelligence.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0mk0j-54-174-225-82-42 in your application.