Manager, Global Partner Development
San Mateo, CA / Hybrid
Reporting into the Head of PlayStation Creators, the Manager of Global Partner Development will be responsible for leading our global team of Partner Development Coordinators. This role and team will be supporting a large set of indie partners globally, as well as identifying new and emerging creators to champion. They will work across Account Management, Portfolio, and Onboarding teams to assist in seeking commercial opportunities for these titles and advising these partners to the best areas for support internally.
Partner happiness is key, and as the first line of contact for a broad set of indie accounts, you and your team will set the tone for positive working relationships and ensure a good impression. You will nurture preferred partner relationships and help grow our business.
The Global New Partner Development Manager role will require a keen eye for quality content to be able to identify new titles that have strategic or commercial attributes and advocate for projects that could be candidates for more formal partnership. This role will be present at trade shows and developer events around the world representing PlayStation and scouting for new content.
• Leads Partner Development Coordinators supporting abroad set of indie partners
• Responsible for outreach to all unregistered partners
• Builds a framework to supervise and measure success in supporting new content and partners on the platform
• Finds opportunities to streamline and improve process around supervising new leads
• Works alongside the Account Management team to prioritize and assign new partners
• Works closely with the Portfolio team to evangelize new partnership opportunities
• Helps new partners through the onboarding process
• Owns the process for scouting new content and trade shows and developer events
• Bachelor degree in Business or Marketing, or commensurate experience.
• 8+ years in an external partner facing position (e.g. sales, account management, partner relations).
• Communication, presentation and relationship management skills at all levels.
• Negotiation and facilitation skills.
• Extensive games development and publishing experience, or comparable media / entertainment / technology industries.
• Regional market expertise with commercial acumen and critical thinker
• Data literate and globally minded
• Domestic and International travel required
At SIE, we consider several factors when setting each role's base pay range, including the competitive benchmarking data for the market and geographic location.
Please note that the base pay range may vary in line with our hybrid working policy and individual base pay will be determined based on job-related factors which may include knowledge, skills, experience, and location.
In addition, this role is eligible for SIE's top-tier benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, matching 401(k), paid time off, wellness program and coveted employee discounts for Sony products. This role also may be eligible for a bonus package. Click here to learn more.
The estimated base pay range for this role is listed below.
$133,400 - $200,200 USD
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender reassignment), race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, trade union membership or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
PlayStation is a Fair Chance employer and qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for employment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb32no-3-239-117-1-42 in your application.