Do you want to join a Machine Learning team committed to personalizing the PlayStation experience for millions of users? The work we do delivers impactful insights to build an increasingly dynamic and interactive experience! The Machine Learning Engineer within the platform engineering group will deliver optimized interactions across PlayStation experiences and systems by designing, coding, training, documenting, cost-effectively deploying and evaluating very large-scale machine learning systems.
We are looking for someone who can build delightful products and experiences for millions, in an agile environment, collaborating with teams-across Engineering, Product and Design. Further, you will be immersed in ML technologies, tools and processes, as you help to advance our technical objectives and architectural initiatives.
• Design and develop classification, ranking, and recommendation online and offline systems.
• Evaluate model performance online and offline.
• Prototype production-ready data science solutions for business problems.
• Identify and extract information from dynamic and huge amounts of structured and unstructured data.
• Collaborate with technical and non-technical team members.
• Ability to code effectively in Python, Scala or Java
• MS in engineering, data science with a specialization in machine learning or equivalent experience
• Strong software engineering knowledge with experience in dealing with large amount of data building and maintaining online customer-facing micro service
• 3+ years of industry work experience in designing and analyzing machine learning-based solutions that ideally include: recommender systems, personalization, forecasting, conversational systems, outlier detection, and hypothesis testing.
• Strong data mining, machine learning, statistical knowledge
• Experience with tech stacks such as Spark, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Prometheus.
• Experience with machine learning tools such as MLlib, Tensorflow, and scikit-learn.
• Experience system distributed cloud-based environments, such as AWS.
• Experience in building and maintaining online customer-facing micro services
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw966j-54-211-101-93-42 in your application.