Sony Interactive Entertainment is looking for a lead campaign operator to be part of the operations team that drives loyalty and engagement programs. This team is a cornerstone for how PlayStation deepens and sustains players' relationships with our platforms and brand.
In this role, you are responsible for loyalty and engagement campaign operations including set-up, testing, and publishing. You will be working closely with the analytics team to deliver targeted campaigns that drive a breadth of behaviors on and across our platforms and services.
• Set up, test/QA and publish loyalty and player engagement campaigns; manage and resolve incidents as needed
• Work with analytics team to understand campaign audience, timing, business objectives
• Work with creative services manager to get assets and metadata for campaigns
• Meet and deliver on timely execution of campaign schedule
• Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues
• Assist in testing new features and enhancements to the campaign management tools and provide feedback to product and engineering
• Support creation and improvement of operational processes
• Document procedures and processes related to campaign operations
Skills and Capabilities
• Highly organized and able to balance multiple deadlines
• Experience working with content/campaign management tools and systems
• A consumer-level understanding of PlayStation systems, functionality, and games
• Flexible, professionally mature, proactive approach
• High levels of personal motivation to further your skills, experience, and business knowledge
• BS or equivalent
• 3-5+ years of experience within content or campaign operational role
• An interest in games and passion for delivering engaging experiences to consumers
• Experience working in a global environment
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d298q2-34-231-243-21-42 in your application.