At SIE, our PSN platform is a critical business asset that facilitates business operations, empowers decision-making, and provides crucial insights into opportunities for improvement of PlayStation products and services. With over 100 million monthly active users, 47 million active subscribers and 15 million daily concurrent users, every day is an opportunity to learn, grow and innovate! We are looking for a dynamic incident manager to join our team. In this role, you will drive the incident management process responding to incidents impacting the PlayStation Network and working with engineering teams to restore service as quickly as possible.
To be successful as an Incident Manager you should enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, be adaptable and flexible and have strong verbal and written communication skills.
What you'll be doing:
• Coordinate resolution of complex technical issues with a variety of diverse services and applications
• Maintain incident timelines and other documentation describing the customer impact, duration, actions taken to resolve and proximate cause
• Communicate to engineering and leadership partners throughout the duration of the incident
• Drive process improvement projects and identify opportunities for continuous service improvement
• Participate in on-call rotation to provide 24x7 support
What we're looking for:
• BSc degree in computer science or 5+ years equivalent work experience
• Strong analytical ability, problem solving and collaboration skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Customer service mentality, ability to stay calm under pressure
• Willingness to be on call including on weekends as needed.
• Flexibility to travel within the US, Europe and Asia
• ITIL certification
• Experience with ITSM tools (ServiceNow, Jira, etc)
• Experience with monitoring tools (Splunk, DataDog, Grafana, etc)
• Familiarity with AWS cloud technology
• Familiarity with eCommerce platforms
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender reassignment), race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, trade union membership or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
PlayStation is a Fair Chance employer and qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for employment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g32zw4-44-210-237-158-42 in your application.