PlayStation - Future Technology Group
PlayStation also strives to create an inclusive environment that empowers employees and embraces diversity. We welcome and encourage everyone who has a passion and curiosity for innovation, technology, and play to explore our open positions and join our growing global team.
The Future Technology Group's objective is to enable PlayStation to stay ahead of our competition by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We redefine what the future can be by not letting current technical limitations stifle future product experiences.
We are seeking versatile engineers in all functional areas. Even if you're not an exact match with the description, we hope you will still consider applying.
How You Will Make a Difference
• Work collaboratively as part of a large cross-functional team.
• Develop next-generation products, infrastructure, services, supporting tooling, and test frameworks.
• Help define the future of PlayStation.
Who You Are
• 3+ years of work experience in one or more of the following areas: Server hardware, client/server applications, embedded systems, distributed systems, distributed storage, data engineering, release engineering, site reliability engineering (SRE), test engineering, tooling, UX, machine learning, and QA.
• Passionate about your work.
• Enjoys solving sophisticated issues and sharing your knowledge.
• Keen reader of people, culture and situations to take control and make things happen
• Team first mentality with strong cross-team collaboration and interpersonal skills.
• Care about being a part of and promoting a positive work culture.
Areas that You Could be Working On
• PlayStation Plus Game Streaming
• Sony AI
• Data Engineering
• Machine Learning
• Develop device drivers and software for servers and embedded systems.
• Develop large scale microservices.
• Develop real-time data pipeline.
• Develop automation and tooling for deployment and operations.
• Develop user facing applications.
• Software and hardware engineering
• Linux kernel and user space engineering
• Interact with a global team in person and remotely gaining an immersive experience with many cultures.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender reassignment), race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, trade union membership or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-ro9b52-44-192-65-228-42 in your application.