San Diego OR San Mateo, CA
The Global Payments and Fraud Management teams are the guardians of customer trust for PlayStation® and the PlayStation® Network.
We are looking for individuals that are passionate about our brand and combating fraud, have a high sense of integrity, and excel in building positive relationships! Our team partners with cross functional internal teams to lead and drive forward multiple simultaneous strategic projects for fraud mitigation. You will lead efforts that require deftly balancing multiple external relationships including those with game publishers, fraud solution suppliers, and fraud industry organizations.
We need team members with a strong understanding of online fraud, the incentives of fraudsters, the hunger to outsmart them, the creativity to think like them, and an ability to use new and existing tools to halt them. The person in this role will be a fraud domain specialist.
We are committed to building a next generation fraud and risk platform that supports the global, fast growing PlayStation® Network customer base, outstanding PlayStation® consoles, and all PlayStation® products.
Your primary responsibilities will be building and driving effective day to day relationships with multiple teams to facilitate the delivery of strategic fraud projects. You will collaborate cross-functionally with multiple worldwide business units and outside 3rd parties to clearly identify, explain, and communicate their involvement, goals, expectations, tasks, and timelines.
• Investigates current fraud and abuse methods and creates strategies to mitigate fraud trends globally across digital marketplaces, app stores, websites, and social media platforms
• Works with legal, security, and cyber intelligence teams to identify and suppress gray market fraud
• Drives alliances with outside sources such as the ESA Intellectual Property Protection and Security Group, NCFTA, law enforcement, and competitors
• Works with product teams to define fraud requirements, stories, mockups, etc. to advance the system delivery of fraud strategies
• Understands and balances the customer experience effect of fraud recommendations
• Assists the fraud strategy team in defining strategic product vision, evolution of the fraud services roadmap, technology strategy, and architecture
• Supports creation of strategy and recommendations for fraud products and processes
• Facilitates fraud and risk vendor evaluation, recommendation, and onboarding
• 5+ years of experience in online fraud risk mitigation
• Analytic and problem-solving skills with the proven ability to achieve business objectives
• Digital forensic skills and a demonstrated ability to build investigations
• Takes personal accountability for delivery of individual and team objectives
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with geographically remote teams
• Collaborative communications that promote good working relationships with others
• Superior written and verbal communication skills to communicate fraud and technology concepts to internal and external teams
• Must be self-motivated and results oriented
• Flexible approach to working hours to support global business operations
• BA/BS Degree or equivalent
• Experience in an eCommerce role
• Familiarity with digital media software and networking technologies, especially those related to Sony's products, services, and devices
• Japanese language skills
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmx9bx-18-232-179-37-42 in your application.