Portfolio and Operations Manager
San Mateo, CA
Financial Operations Associate
San Mateo, CA (hybrid)
We are looking for a highly motivated and energetic individual to join the GPDR (Global Publisher and Developer Relations) Operations, Planning, & Strategy team as a Financial Operations Associate.
What you'll be doing:
• Supporting leaders in Global Partner Marketing (GPM) and Global Portfolio Strategy & Acquisition (GPS&A) in their execution and maintenance of their multi-million-dollar spending budgets.
• Serving as the global point of contact for GPM & GPS&A and developing best practices for financial processes
• Running month end review meetings with budget owners to track actuals vs forecast
• Facilitating the forecast and budget process and review meetings with the budget owners
• Optimizing budget and invoice trackers and building out dashboards to support strategic decision making
• Opening contracts and purchase orders to execute on spending plans
• Other ad hoc projects as needed
What we are looking for:
• Organized and able to get things done on your own initiative
• Excellent attention to detail with a commitment to accuracy
• Team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to manage deliverables on tight deadlines
• Highly motivated and quick to learn
• BA/BS in Finance or Accounting
• Basic understanding of managerial accounting principles (ie: accruals, reclasses, pre-paid, expense recognition)
• Intermediate/Proficient Excel skills
• 1+ years working in FP&A in a tech or entertainment company
• Prior experience supporting business units with month end close
• Prior experience with supporting marketing budgets, contra-revenue, and commissions
• Knowledge of SAP SRM, SAP BOBJ, Adaptive Insights, and/or Anaplan
• Prior experience working in a global organization
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender reassignment), race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, trade union membership or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpp214-3-234-244-105-42 in your application.
Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) is responsible for the PlayStation® brand and family of products and services.