Since PlayStation's PS Direct launched in September 2019, our goal is to deliver a first class direct to consumer business. With the launch of PS5 and plans to scale the Direct business globally, this is an exciting time to be apart of a highly visible and maturing product.
We strive to create a team that matches our customer base. Seeking candidates that value curiosity, engage, and build diversity as well as an inclusive working environment.
• Fully own and be responsible for grooming your backlog, maintaining and proactively communicating the roadmap for your features and product and drive prioritization.
• Prioritize features based on product strategy and global business goals
• Understand and communicate how your product is used in the market, based on customer feedback, research, and data
• Facilitate design sessions with global cross-functional teams, design and engineering, defining solutions for new features/capabilities that are compelling, create a seamless customer experience and realistic to implement
• Synthesize clear, comprehensive and concise stories for the customer experience and partner with engineering teams to ensure we build the right thing and ship it at the right time articulating the ''why'' to the teams building the product
• Partner with Program Management as they supervise delivery, lead timelines, resolve blockers and risks.
What we are looking for:
• You value fully owning and running with your projects and do not hesitate to ask questions or clarify.
• You are proactive, collaborative and solution-oriented, driving your work forward and to completion.
• You value your soft-skills in relationship building and management with your stakeholders, being curious in order to fully understand the problems surfaced.
• You see yourself as part of a team and value your ability to move forward or through problems.
• Proven experience/knowledge with content management systems such as SAP commerce cloud
• Proven ability to think strategically, strives towards collaboration, working cross-functionally across multiple teams
• Experience and understanding of agile software development process.
• Strives to create and contribute to an inclusive team culture; willing to challenge and reflect on internal biases
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender reassignment), race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, trade union membership or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
PlayStation is a Fair Chance employer and qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for employment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dyb21k-3-236-138-35-42 in your application.