Director, Loyalty Program Management Analytics
San Mateo, CA
We are looking for a business leader to oversee loyalty and engagement campaigns for PlayStation. This team is a cornerstone for how PlayStation deepens and sustains players' relationships with our platforms, games, services and brand.
In this role, you will lead a high-performing team of analysts that has a deep understanding of data analytics, player behaviors, and campaign performance measurement. This team will ideate, define, execute and measure campaigns that drive engagement and loyalty on the platform, based on player analytics. You are able to implement the corporate vision around how to create and drive campaigns that encourages and inspires player engagement and do so in an analytically rigorous manner.
This is a role that collaborates with executives and partners throughout the organization to deliver ambitious business results. We are seeking an analytically minded leader with outstanding managerial skills who can build and foster productive teams, has a solid understanding and appreciation of PlayStation consumers and clearly demonstrates the ability to deliver large strategic initiatives.
• Lead a team of analysts as they build and develop campaigns to deepen players' enjoyment of our platforms. These campaigns must be fun, engaging, creative and globally or regionally appealing!
• Forecast, measure and lead program performance from both an engagement and financial perspective
• Advocate and evangelize initiatives that drive loyalty & engagement to the platform
• Refine and optimize workflows and how this team engages with partners across the company to achieve their respective business objectives
• Build business presentations and communicate program performance to executive management
• Collaborate closely with an operations team as they setup, test and publish campaigns
• Work with various business units to align program elements and campaigns with their business objectives
Skills and Capabilities
• Outstanding ability to interpret data and apply it to player engagement
• Strong leadership and managerial skills with experience building and managing medium to large teams within a global business
• Proven experience driving sustainable growth in the context of global consumer brands
• Ability to thoughtfully evaluate risks when seeking/committing investments
• Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively across different functions and influence senior business partners for data-driven decision-making
• Good understanding of best practices in user experience across web and mobile platforms
• Flexible, professionally-mature, proactive approach
• Strong interpersonal and time management skills
• High levels of personal motivation to further your skills, experience, and business knowledge
• BS, MBA, MS or Ph.D. in quantitative field
• 10+ years of experience in consumer-facing businesses, plus 5+ years managing team(s)
• Demonstrated experience optimizing for longer-term outcomes
• Strong appreciation for the passionate and varied PlayStation audience!
• Strong understanding of financial concepts e.g., NPV
• Experience working with product and engineering teams
• Experience working in a global environment
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g41y37-54-80-249-22-42 in your application.