Sony PlayStation Studios is searching for a Data Analyst, Games and Live Ops who will partner with game developers, engineers, product managers, and marketing professionals to implement strategic priorities, solve complex analytical problems, and deliver business impact. This position will develop and manage towards a data analytics vision for PlayStation Studios titles, including:
• Dashboards and reporting
• Experimentation design, implementation, and evaluation
• Improving existing and developing new telemetry
• Collaborating with a team of analytics professionals
• 3 Years experience with strategic analytical problem solving and delivering result
• Demonstrated analytical skills working with large sets of complex data
• Comfortable with at least one visualization tool such as Looker, Tableau, or MicroStrategy
• Ability to present clear and concise findings to any level of the organization
• Proficiency with SQL or other coding languages
• Experience in gaming or digital platforms and products
REMOTE will be considered
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender reassignment), race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, trade union membership or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gk9kqk-3-234-244-105-42 in your application.