Corporate Strategy Manager
San Mateo, CA (Full time remote considered)
Sony PlayStation is seeking a Corporate Strategy Manager to join the Corporate Strategy team to help define the future of the gaming industry. The Corporate Strategy team is responsible for mid-to-long term strategy and works with our leaders to build strategic analyses and develop relevant insights to guide our executives. You will work across the entire organization to understand all aspects of PlayStation, identifying and articulating innovation strategies while also supporting sophisticated corporate development projects. This role is a unique opportunity to strengthen our business strategies with valuable analysis, data and consumer insights - a consistent track record in business planning, analysis and modeling is a must.
• Generating complex analyses and scenario planning for executive recommendation and decision-making
• Evaluating new business models, as well as making recommendations on how to optimize existing business opportunities
• Generating, synthesizing and analyzing relevant research reports to advise mid and long-term strategy
• Partnering with internal & external stakeholders to identify business opportunities and advise long-term strategy
• Supporting critical initiatives with rigorous data analysis
• Analyzing and interpreting large business intelligence data sets to discover key insights to drive business objectives
• Generating ad-hoc internal analysis and Power Point presentations, optimizing for salient information and flow
• Assisting in research of overall industry trends and qualitative/quantitative competitive analysis
• years+ years of strategic planning, management consulting, or in a highly strategic role
• Experience performing research and data analysis to develop business strategy and plans
• Excellent interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication, and executive presence
• Sophisticated financial & managerial model building
• Strong work ethic and ability to work under pressure to meet fixed deadlines
• Strong team-player
• Ability to work and lead projects independently, and thrive with ambiguity
• Ability to multi-task, manage multiple projects at one time, and rapidly change priorities based on business needs
• Proactive, able to self-start, pitch and manage relevant projects with minimal direction
• Video game industry knowledge
• Expert proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
Additional Preferred Experiences/Skills:
• MBA or equivalent degree strongly preferred
• Passion for video games
• Experience in mobile gaming
• Experience working in a gaming studio
• Tech, gaming or related industry experience
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender reassignment), race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, trade union membership or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
PlayStation is a Fair Chance employer and qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for employment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-re5628-3-238-90-95-42 in your application.