Manager, Packaging Operations
San Mateo, CA
Content Lifecycle Specialist
San Mateo, CA
The Global Store and Services team brings together staff from around the world, with a passion for engaging PlayStation gamers with relevant and entertaining content. This area of Sony Interactive Entertainment has seen significant growth in recent years to become a key revenue contributor and continues to evolve with the industry to create new business opportunities. We are looking for individuals who are motivated by being part of a truly global team, working together at the forefront of digital content distribution. With this, we are creating a Global Content Lifecycle Management (CLM) team who will be responsible for driving the value proposition of the PlayStation Store.
The Content Lifecycle Specialist will implement the CLM strategy, focusing on key franchise titles. They will deliver digital revenue targets via implementation of a joint business planning process and commercial plan. They must work collaboratively, as part of a cross-functional team, to optimize the consumer proposition and deliver key franchise roadmap plans designed to achieve the delivery of shared commercial objectives globally.
The ideal candidate should be a hardworking and flexible teammate, have proven negotiation skills, and a strong analytical mind that thrives in a fast-paced commercial environment!
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Work directly with assigned accounts to advance the CLM strategy and develop a long-range plan
• Drive the achievement of revenue and digital market share targets for key franchises through the implementation of product lifecycle roadmaps.
• Responsible to utilize analytics to support delivery of revenue growth targets for key franchises
• Secure content and deals with key publishers for inclusion in PS Store promotions as well as new release, live service and lifecycle roadmap initiatives that supports CLM's strategy
• Manage the digital monetization of assigned accounts through the strategizing and utilizing of standard methodologies as a digital retailer.
• Advise Content Lifecycle Manager and senior leadership on opportunities within your accounts
• Meet regularly with Global Third Party Relations and other internal partners to ensure alignment with broader platform activities.
• Responsible to ensure the quality of the end-to-end delivery of digital products to consumers throughout the entire lifecycle with particular focus on seamless product launches
• Support the forecasting process and internal/external business performance updates
Experience & Skills:
• Bachelor's degree in Business or Retail Management or related field
• Two to four years of digital retail, and / or digital entertainment industry experience
• Creative & energetic teammate who embraces change and exhibits desire to continually improve
• Strong commercial approach and able to evidence delivery of targets through partnerships with business planning
• Proven track record of using data to curate and shape portfolio offerings to drive the business
• Experience with building strong, influential and collaborative relationships within both internal and external teams
• Resourceful in finding solutions to business problems
• Ability to self-manage and balance multiple projects and priorities
• Commercially focused and results driven with a demonstrable data-centric, analytical approach
• Record of successfully growing revenue within a relevant commercial marketplace
• Strong communication skills, a proactive attitude, sense of humor, and delivery focused to get results!
• As the role is global, regular international travel may be required as well as a flexible approach to working hours and ability to work as a part of an international team
Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) is responsible for the PlayStation® brand and family of products and services.