This role will provide financial analysis and support the Commercial Finance Manager – Pricing and Promo and Global Commercial Planning team in coordinating approval for pricing and promotions across all products and channels within GSBO, working closely with Channel Sales and D2C business partners to collect regional promo plans and pricing for global review. This role will be responsible for crafting regular commercial reporting for promotions and pricing, such as ROI analysis on promotional activities, pricing sensitivity and FX.
What you'll be doing:
• Responsible for maintaining global price matrix across all products (physical, digital, PC, services) and channels (retail, distributor, D2C), liaising with business partner teams to collect the latest price information.
• Act as a main point of contact between Channel Sales and D2C business partners for providing pricing for new releases and price changes
• Create and maintain regular pricing reporting and analytics (i.e. sensitivity, FX impacts, product/channel comparisons) to support future pricing decisions
• Create and maintain regular global promo and bundle tracking across Channel Sales, D2C and Services to provide visibility and support alignment discussions with key partners
• Create consolidated analysis of key global promo beats to support planning and scenario analysis, working closely with business partner teams to collect regional sales volumes, pricing, and costs
• Create regular post-promo performance reporting to assess ROI and track against previous promo benchmarking
What we're looking for:
• At least 4 years proven experience or 2 years PQE in an FP&A function and of working with commercial teams or business
Preferred Qualities: e.g -
• Strong financial background with ability to evaluate financial impact of business decisions.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to maintain effective working relationships.
• Sophisticated knowledge of Excel (VBA level an advantage).
• Strong written & verbal communication skills, including the ability to present detailed analyses.
• Organised self-starter, with drive and ambition who thrives under pressure, and is capable of confidently working alongside the most senior stakeholders across the wider business.
• Attention to detail, dedication to accuracy & adherence to deadlines.
• Experience of working in a regional group headquarters.
• Proven track record of similar roles/tasks in Global / Pan regional company in the Entertainment sector (Game/Film/Music)
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender reassignment), race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, trade union membership or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-re4b72-44-192-65-228-42 in your application.